To create a speed dial for contacts on an Android device, follow these steps:
- Open the Phone app on your Android device.
- Tap the three dots in the top-right corner of the screen to open the menu.
- Tap “Settings” in the menu.
- Tap “Speed dial” in the Settings menu.
- Tap the plus sign in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Select the contact you want to add as a speed dial.
- Tap “Save” to create the speed dial.
You can then use the speed dial by tapping the number on the keypad corresponding to the position of the contact in your speed dial list. For example, if you’ve added a contact to the first position in your speed dial list, you can call that contact by tapping the “1” key on the keypad.