There could be several reasons why your phone might be rejecting the charger. Here are a few possible issues to check:
- Make sure that the charger and charging port on your phone are both clean. Dust and debris can build up over time and interfere with the charging process.
- Try using a different charger or charging cable. Sometimes, the issue could be with the charger or cable itself, rather than the phone.
- Check the charging port on your phone for any visible damage. If the port is damaged or bent, it may not make a secure connection with the charger.
- Make sure that your phone has enough power. If the battery is completely drained, it may not be able to recognize the charger.
- Check for any software updates for your phone. Sometimes, an update can resolve issues with charging.
If none of these suggestions help, it’s possible that there is a more serious issue with your phone or charger. In that case, it’s best to seek help from a professional.